jueves, 19 de junio de 2014

My blogging experience

Hello, today I write my final post in this blog.
So, it´s necessary evaluate this blogging experience; and I have to say that I enjoy my blogging experience, even when I have problems with the account to sign up to blogspot, and so, I have to create a new account of gmail. And then I forgot my new account or my password.

I don´t think starting my own blog for this moment. Although I like writing, I think that I don´t give the time necessary to update it.   Maybe latter, why not? I think that is an interesting exercise to practice any language, the grammar and the vocabulary. And for this reason I enjoy the blogging experience, because helps me improve my English.

Ideally, every Thursday I had to write in English my opinion related to a specific or free theme, and thinking in English that I was thinking in my native language, spanish. Actually, I love this exercise and I enjoyed that practice. Because I think that the best way to learn a new language is involve with personal or dairy situations.

I believe that the best way to create knowledge is learning by doing, and the practice of English with the blog it´s a perfect example of this.


I hope that you can learn something with my post J And Please if  you want to say me something, feel free to comment it. 

Good bye, everybody! Be happy and love this life ;) 

1 comentario:

  1. Your comment is so adorable as you are! jajaja i share with you that it's not time to doing this but maybe later we could do it!

    ResponderEliminar